Saturday 5 September 2009

Raw Egg In A Beer

fuck everybody, tossers, can we just win this so we can fuck off and retire, and write, im tired, and angry, ive been reading against nature, there is a passage in it where he describes des esseintes walking down the street, and all he is thinking about is smacking someone around the face because they're so fucking stupid...john the number of people who look at me like i have a disease when they ask what im doing, and i answer that im watching and betting on horse racing, is enough to turn my stomach, the look in their eyes is disgust and disappointment, it infuriates me, disappointment pah, who the fuck are they? what the fuck are they? they have no fucking clue, "slaves give birth to slaves" snarls Nikolai Luzhin, i cant wait to leave it all behind, only a you understand the work that i put in, and only a few know that this is a way out, a way out of the shit, i was walking today in the sun and was watching my shadow, i was amazed at how calm it was, it was just floating, it wasnt walking, it was floating, completely at ease with where and what it was doing, i tried to imitate it, i want to be a shadow in this city, "i dont wanna be a product of my environment, i want my environment to be a product of me" F. Costello

TH

No comments:

Post a Comment